- Delivers up to 200 Mbps over coax
- Dynamic VLAN assignment
- IP-based IPTV, Internet, VoIP over home coax
- Extends FTTH data speed into home using existing home wiring
Flexible Method for Delivery FTTH Services
Fiber to the Home services are delivered to the home over a fiber network terminating on a Network Terminal or Gateway mounted outside or inside the home. To distribute IP-based services in the home the Ethernet signals must be distributed to TV Set-top boxes, PCs and VoIP-enabled phones. Most homes are not wired with Cat5/6 Ethernet cables and the best alternative is to use the existing coax cabling in the home.
Open Standards Based
The CEB-411 supports the HPNA 3 and ITU-T G9954 standards for Ethernet over coax.
Rapid One Step Provisioning, Multiple Management Options
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Remote management of 422 units in the home network reduces truck rolls
ReadyLinks BONUS Graphical User Interface shows status of all 422 units in the home and shows network performance statistics
CEB-422: The Ideal Solution for Utilizing Existing Home Wiring
- Instant IPTV access to any coax outlet without rewiring
- Fast, secure and reliable solution reduces installation time
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation optimizes throughput based on activity
- Quality of Service and VLAN termination and tagging
- Extends fiber optic data speed onto existing home wiring
- Compatible with existing RF off-air and CATV based systems
- Compatible with home entertainment systems such as Windows Media Center and Windows Media Center Extender
CEB-422 Deployment Example:
A master 422 Coax Ethernet Bridge is connected to the home coax near the FTTH Gateway. Client 422 bridges are connected to the home coax cabling near TV Set-top boxes and PCs.